Wednesday 2 October 2013


Six word memoir #8

I chose to put in another picture of me because the message is going to me as I get older. The wording say “Live strong, be strong, be happy” I chose that because I wanted something where I could also remind myself life is going to get difficult but you have to be strong. I think everything goes well with each other and I think the font and the position are all well put together.  When it came time to edit I didn’t use any editing because when I uploaded it, it looked great. I used comma’s because I think I was taught that you needed commas when you are writing stuff like that.  I used pink font color and not a bold type because black would camouflage into my shirt and bold looked bad so I just used a simple font type and just used pink and I think everything looks great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment