Wednesday 2 October 2013



Six word memoir #5

I decided that I was going to put an old picture of my grandparent and I from when I was a baby cause I thought that from when I said “You guys when everything to me”  it would kind of show that they really do from when I was a baby until now. I though the wording and the image went well together cause you can see the picture clearly you can see the font perfectly and I thought that it was a good picture. For this picture I brightened it up because when I took the picture when my phone it was really dark so I used a tool on Pic monkey and then I just added in the writing and I thought it looked great.  For punctuation I just use an apostrophe and a period at the end of my sentence because that’s all I felt it needed. I used that same font because to me if you use a different font in all your pictures it might look silly so I used that same font and I used the same pink because black wouldn’t show up properly and you wouldn’t be able to see it. I think everything looks great you can see the wording great it, you can see the picture and the credit well I really like this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment