Tuesday 1 October 2013


6 word memoir #2

I think that the words and the image goes well together because the words are talking about hate and they say “I’m not here to impress you” I chose to put a picture of me cause I wanted to show everyone that I don’t really care what you think of me I only care about what my boyfriend thinks of me and my friends and I hate most of the people in my school anyways.  I didn’t use any photo editing because I love this picture enough to not edit the only thing I did was add the writing. I used an exclamation mark at the end because I was trying to get my point out there for everyone to understand. I used pink because black wouldn’t show up enough and I used the same font thought every picture so it wouldn’t look weird in my opinion.  I think the placement is great I chose to put the writing at the bottom because I didn’t want the lettering to go over my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment