Tuesday 1 October 2013


6 word memoir #1 

I think that the image and the words all go well together because the words say “My love for you is forever” and the image is of my boyfriend and I looking into each other eyes like any happy couple. I didn’t  do any photo editing but just adding the words and the photo credit because I felt that it didn’t really need any photo editing to it I love it how it is. I only used a period at the end of my sentence because I think that it doesn’t need anything but a period at the end. I chose to use pink color because when I was trying to use black you couldn’t see it and I wanted something that stuck out and that’s why I also chose the front type. I chose to put the wording at the top and the photo credit at the bottom because I felt that it looks great in that position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment